A Phase 2b, Controlled, Observer-Blind, Multi-Center Study Assessing the Effectiveness, Immunogenicity and Safety of the 3rd Dose of Novartis Meningococcal ABCWY Vaccine Administered to Healthy Adolescents in the U.S.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A B C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group B infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 21 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Jun 2015, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 May 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.