A Blinded Long-term Extension Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Pioglitazone (AD-4833 Sustained Release 0.8 mg Daily) to Slow the Progression of Cognitive Decline in Subjects Who Have Completed the AD-4833/TOMM40_301 Study With Diagnosis of Mild Cognitive Impairment Due to Alzheimer Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 22 Mar 2016 Planned number of patients changed to 149 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.