A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of CNTX-4975 in Subjects With Painful Intermetatarsal Neuroma (Morton's Neuroma)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Centrexion Therapeutics
- 20 Jul 2017 Results from this trial will be presented at the American Podiatric Medical Association's (APMA) 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 20 May 2017 Primary endpoint (Change from Baseline in average neuroma foot pain (Diary) with walking using the NPRS) has not been met,according to the results published at the 36th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 20 May 2017 Results presented at the 36th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society