A Phase 2/3, Open-Label, Multi-Cohort Switch Study to Evaluate Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide (F/TAF) in HIV-1 Infected Children and Adolescents Virologically Suppressed on a 2-NRTI-Containing Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 27 Sep 2017 Protocol was amended to change in the primary endpoint and change in the treatment arms.
- 05 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 05 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.