EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF INHALED LOXAPINE COMPARED WITH IM ANTIPSYCHOTIC IN ACUTELY AGITATED PATIENTS WITH SCHIZOPHRENIA OR BIPOLAR DISORDER
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Loxapine (Primary) ; Aripiprazole
- Indications Bipolar I disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLACID
- Sponsors Ferrer
- 03 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 25 Jan 2017 This trial was completed in Czech Republic (end date: 2016-10-31), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 11 Nov 2014 New trial record