Pilot 24week Clinical Trial to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Dual Therapy With Raltegravir/Lamivudine Combination, Replacing Standard Combination Therapy in HIV-infected Pts With Prolonged Virological Suppression.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lamivudine/raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RALAM
- 16 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 29 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 29 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.