A Phase 1-2 Multi-Center Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of KTE-C19 in Subjects With Refractory Aggressive Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Axicabtagene ciloleucel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZUMA-1
- Sponsors Kite Pharma
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Kite Pharma media release, one year follow-up data from this study is expected in second half of 2017.
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Kite Pharma media release, the first patient in the safety expansion cohort has been treated with axicabtagene ciloleucel.
- 31 Jul 2017 According to a Kite Pharma media release, the company has submitted a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for axicabtagene ciloleucel as a treatment for patients with relapsed/refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL), transformed follicular lymphoma (TFL), and primary mediastinal B-cell lymphoma (PMBCL) who are ineligible for autologous stem cell transplant.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History