A Phase 1-2 Multi-Center Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of KTE-C19 in Subjects With Refractory Aggressive Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Axicabtagene ciloleucel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZUMA-1
- Sponsors Kite Pharma
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of comparative analysis of outcomes from ZUMA-1 study and SCHOLAR-1 analysis, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Kite Pharma media release, one year follow-up data from this study is expected in second half of 2017.
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Kite Pharma media release, the first patient in the safety expansion cohort has been treated with axicabtagene ciloleucel.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History