Phase IB open label study to assess the safety, pharmacokinetics and clinical activity of Acelarin (NUC-1031) given on days 1 & 8 with carboplatin on day 1, every three weeks for 6 cycles in participants diagnosed with recurrent ovarian cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs NUC 1031 (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ProGem2
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 19 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History