Phase IB open label study to assess the safety, pharmacokinetics and clinical activity of Acelarin (NUC-1031) given on days 1 & 8 with carboplatin on day 1, every three weeks for 6 cycles in participants diagnosed with recurrent ovarian cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NUC 1031 (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ProGem2
- 12 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 12 Sep 2017 According to a NuCana media release,results from this trial were presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2017 Congress.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results published in a NuCana media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History