A Randomized, Double-blinded Trial of Single Ascending Doses of ZP4207 Administered s.c. or i.m. to HV and a SD of ZP4207 Administered s.c. to Hypoglycemic T1D to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, PKs and PDs of ZP4207 as Compared to an Active Comparator
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dasiglucagon (Primary) ; Glucagon
- Indications Hypoglycaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Zealand Pharma
- 14 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Sep 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2015 Results published in the Zealand Pharma Media Release.
- 22 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per Zealand Pharma media release.