MesomiR 1: A Phase I Study of Intravenously Administered Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor -Targeted, EnGeneIC Delivery Vehicle (EDV)-Packaged, miR-16 Mimic (TargomiRs) for Patients With Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma (MPM) and Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Failing on Std Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MicroRNA encapsulated nanocells EnGeneIC (Primary)
- Indications Mesothelioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MesomiR-1
- Sponsors EnGeneIC
- 05 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 24 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 11 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.