GA101 (obinutuzumab) monocLonal Antibody as Consolidation Therapy In CLL: a randomised controlled trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Obinutuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GALACTIC version 1.0
- 26 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Mar 2016 Accrual to date is 6% as reported by United kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 04 Nov 2015 Accrual to date is 4% as reported by United kingdom Clinical Research Network record.