A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Masked, Vehicle-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study of the Safety and Efficacy of OTX-101 in the Treatment of Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Keratoconjunctivitis sicca
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ocular Technologies
- 13 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an Auven Therapeutics media release.
- 13 Nov 2015 Results published in an Auven Therapeutics media release.
- 13 Nov 2015 Primary endpoint 'Conjunctival staining' has been met, according to an Auven Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History