Post-licensure Observational Safety Surveillance Study of Quadrivalent Meningococcal ACWY Conjugate Vaccine MenACWY-CRM (MENVEO®) in Children 2 Months Through 23 Months of Age.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis Vaccines
- 10 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 90 to 121.
- 10 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Nov 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.