A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 1 Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamics, and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Oral Doses of SHP626 in Overweight and Obese Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Volixibat (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Shire
- 20 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Feb 2015 According to a Shire media release, an investigation new drug application was approved by FDA in the fourth quarter of 2014.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History