Open Label, Multicenter Phase I Study of IPH4102, a Humanized Anti-KIR3DL2 Monoclonal Antibody, in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Cutaneous T-cell Lymphomas (CTCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IPH 4102 (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Innate Pharma
- 16 Oct 2017 According to an Innate Pharma media release, final results of the dose-escalation part of this trial were presented in an oral presentation at the EORTC CLTF meeting 2017.
- 16 Oct 2017 Results presented in an Innate Pharma media release.
- 16 Oct 2017 According to an Innate Pharma media release, Expansion cohorts started, including 2 cohorts of 15 patients each in two CTCL subtypes: Sezary syndrome and transformed mycosis fungoides.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History