Open Label, Multicenter Phase I Study of IPH4102, a Humanized Anti-KIR3DL2 Monoclonal Antibody, in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Cutaneous T-cell Lymphomas (CTCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IPH 4102 (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Innate Pharma
- 15 Jun 2017 According to an Innate Pharma media release, data from dose-escalation part of this trial were presented at International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma (ICML) 2017.
- 15 Jun 2017 According to an Innate Pharma media release, the cohort expansion part of this trial is planned to start in Q3 2017.
- 15 Jun 2017 Results from this trial published in an Innate Pharma Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History