A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Single-Masked, Sham Injection-Controlled Exposure-Response Study of Lampalizumab Intravitreal Injections Administered Every Two Weeks or Every Four Weeks to Patients With Geographic Atrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lampalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration; Atrophy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 04 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.