Phase I bioequivalence study of single-dose controlled-release pregabalin 165mg versus pregabalin 75mg twice daily under fed conditions
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Fibromyalgia; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 17 Nov 2014 New trial record
- 22 Oct 2014 Results published in Intellipharmaceutics International media release.
- 22 Oct 2014 Primary endpoint (bioequivalence under fed conditions) was met, according to an Intellipharmaceutics International media release.