Open-label, non-randomised single arm trial to investigate the efficacy of Brincidofovir compared to historic controls for Ebolavirus Disease in an outbreak setting in West Africa.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brincidofovir (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAPIDE
- Sponsors Chimerix
- 30 Jan 2015 According to Chimerix media release, company announced after discussing with US FDA, to cease further participation of all current and future trials of brincidofovir for ebola virus disease.
- 30 Jan 2015 According to Chimerix media release, status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 08 Jan 2015 This study was initiated on 2 Jan 2015 at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)'s ELWA 3 Ebola Management Centre in Monrovia, Liberia, according to a Chimerix media release.