An International Multi-center Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Sequential Melphalan Hydrochloride for Injection for Use With the Hepatic Delivery System Treatment Followed by Sorafenib in Patients With Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Melphalan (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma; Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Delcath Systems
- 14 Apr 2015 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov record: NCT02406508)
- 07 Apr 2015 According to a Delcath Systems media release, Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, New York has joined the U.S Phase 2 HCC study and is now open for patient enrollment. The Company now has two centers participating in the U.S.
- 07 Apr 2015 According to a Delcath Systems media release, the Company expects to include up to seven Centers in Europe and the United States in its global Phase 2 HCC program, and will seek to enrol approximately 30 patients.