A phase 1 dose-escalation study of IPH2102 (lirilumab, BMS-986015, LIRI), a fully human anti KIR monoclonal antibody (mAb) in patients (pts) with various hematologic (HEM) or solid malignancies (SOL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lirilumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Breast cancer; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 13 May 2015 According to Innate Pharma media release, data from the trial will be presented at the ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology) annual meeting.
- 17 Nov 2014 New trial record