A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Diclofenac Sodium Topical Gel (DSG) 1% Applied Four Times Daily in Subjects With Acute Blunt Soft Tissue Injuries/Contusions of the Limbs
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 02 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Sep 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Sep 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.