A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single-Ascending Dose Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of E2307 in Healthy Young and Elderly Japanese Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs E 2307 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 15 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jun 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 64 to 24, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Feb 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.