A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Phase 2a Study of Oral IW-9179 Administered Once and Twice Daily for 4 Weeks to Patients With Diabetic Gastroparesis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Recanaclotide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic gastroparesis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Apr 2016 According to Ironwood Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has announced top-line data, and intends to discontinue development of IW-9179 for gastroparesis.
- 06 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Dec 2014 Results are expected in the first half of 2016, according to an Ironwood Pharmaceuticals media release.