An Open-Label, Multi-Center Phase 1 Study to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability of REGN1979, an Anti-CD20 x Anti-CD3 Bispecific Monoclonal Antibody, in Patients With CD20+ B-Cell Malignancies Previously Treated With CD20-Directed Antibody Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs REGN 1979 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 198.
- 17 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 2 Jun 2020.
- 17 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 20 Mar 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History