A Prospective, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo and Active Controlled, Multi-center, Parallel Group Study Comparing Remimazolam to Placebo, With an Additional Open-label Arm For Midazolam, in Patients Undergoing a Colonoscopy for Diagnostic or Therapeutic Reasons.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Remimazolam (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Sedation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PAION
- 01 Aug 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Oct 2016 Results published in a PAION media release.
- 23 Sep 2016 According to a PAION media release, results of this trial were presented at the American College of Gastroenterology 2016 Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History