A Phase 1b/2a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of MEDI8897, a Monoclonal Antibody With an Extended Half-life Against Respiratory Syncytial Virus, in Healthy Preterm Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 8897 (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 08 Oct 2017 Results presented at the IDWeek 2017
- 14 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Sep 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.