Open Label, Multinational, Multicenter, Real World Treatment Study of Single Agent AZD9291 for Patients With Advanced/Metastatic Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) T790M Mutation-Positive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Who Have Received Prior Therapy With an EGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (EGFR-TKI)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Osimertinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASTRIS
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Aug 2019 to 13 Mar 2019.
- 07 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Aug 2019 to 13 Mar 2019.
- 07 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History