A Phase II Single-Arm Study of Regorafenib Maintenance Therapy in Patients With T3, T4 or Node-Positive Rectal Cancer Patients Who Completed Curative-Intent Treatment
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 17 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.
- 18 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.