Early Treatment of Borderline Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Associated With Systemic Sclerosis (SSc-APAH) A Randomized, Controlled, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Proof-of-concept Trial EDITA
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ambrisentan (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EDITA
- 24 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 24 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 24 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.