A Randomized, Double-Dummy, Crossover, Single-Center Study Comparing the Efficacy of Nebulizers Versus Dry Powder Inhalers in the Treatment of Patients Recovering From Severe Exacerbations of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Feb 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.