An Open Label, Randomized Study to Determine the Rate of Cardiovascular Events at 1 yr for Patients With Elevated Troponins Post Major Non-cardiac Surgery and the Impact of Ticagrelor vs Aspirin on the Occurrence of Cardiovascular Events
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INTREPID
- 07 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as enrollment expectations were not met.
- 24 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Jan 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jan 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.