Muscle Cell Mediated Therapy for Stress Urinary Incontinence in Males Following Prostate Surgery: An Investigation of Cook MyoSite Autologous Muscle Derived Cells
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Autologous muscle-derived stem cell therapy Cook MyoSite (Primary)
- Indications Urinary incontinence
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cook MyoSite
- 02 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Jan 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Nov 2014 New trial record