A Phase II Clinical Trial of Pembrolizumab as Monotherapy and in Combination With Cisplatin+5-Fluorouracil in Subjects With Recurrent or Metastatic Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-059
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 06 Jun 2017 Effiacacy and updated safety results (n=25) from cohort 2 of the study, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=259) of cohort 1 assessing safety and efficacy presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2017 Results from cohort 1 of the trial published in a Merck & Co media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History