A Phase II Clinical Trial of Pembrolizumab as Monotherapy and in Combination With Cisplatin+5-Fluorouracil in Subjects With Recurrent or Metastatic Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-059
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 22 Sep 2017 Results presented in a Merck & Co media release.
- 22 Sep 2017 According to a Merck & Co media release, FDA has approved KEYTRUDA the treatment of patients with recurrent locally advanced or metastatic gastric or gastroesophageal junction (GEJ) adenocarcinoma.The application was based on data from this trial.
- 08 Sep 2017 According to a Merck AG Media Release, data from all three cohorts of the registrational, phase 2 KEYNOTE-059 trial will be presented at at ESMO 2017 Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History