A randomized phase III trial comparing two dose-dense, dose-intensified approaches (ETC and PM(Cb)) for neoadjuvant treatment of patients with high-risk early breast cancer (GeparOcto)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Ferric carboxymaltose (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Pertuzumab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GeparOcto
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint (Pathological complete response (pCR= ypT0/is ypN0)) has not been met,according to the results published at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.