A Phase 1 Randomized, Observer-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of the Candidate Human Cytomegalovirus Vaccine (VBI-1501) in Healthy Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytomegalovirus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Sponsors VBI Vaccines
- 27 Jul 2017 According to a a VBI Vaccines media release, final safety and immunogenicity data is expected in the first half of 2018.
- 27 Jul 2017 Interim results were published in a VBI Vaccines media release.
- 02 May 2017 According to a VBI Vaccines media release, upon review of all safety data up to one month after second immunizations in this clinical study, the Data and Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) has unanimously recommended the continuation of the study without modification.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History