A Phase 1 Randomized, Observer-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of the Candidate Human Cytomegalovirus Vaccine (VBI-1501) in Healthy Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VBI 1501A (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Sponsors VBI Vaccines
- 11 Oct 2017 According to a VBI Vaccines media release, data from this trial will be highlighted during a presentation at the World Vaccine Congress Europe 2017.
- 27 Jul 2017 According to a a VBI Vaccines media release, final safety and immunogenicity data is expected in the first half of 2018.
- 27 Jul 2017 Interim results were published in a VBI Vaccines media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History