A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label Clinical Study of S-649266 or Best Available Therapy for the Treatment of Severe Infections Caused by Carbapenem-resistant Gram-negative Pathogens
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cefiderocol (Primary)
- Indications Gram-negative infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CREDIBLE - CR
- Sponsors Shionogi
- 16 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 15 Mar 2016 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Nov 2014 New trial record