Second phase 3 randomized study to the evaluate efficacy of Squalamine eye drops [OHR-102] and Lucentis injections compared with Lucentis monotherapy in patients with wet age-related macular degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Squalamine (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ohr Pharmaceutical
- 18 Apr 2016 Acording to Ohr Pharmaceuticals media release, this study will provide the data for regulatory approval in major ophthalmic markets worldwide.
- 29 Mar 2016 According to Ohr Pharmaceutical media release, this trial is being conducted under a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) with the US FDA.
- 09 Feb 2016 According to an Ohr Pharmaceutical media release, the trial is expected to begin in the first quarter of 2016.