A Phase 1/2, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Exploratory Efficacy of Olipudase Alfa in Pediatric Patients Aged <18 Years With Acid Sphingomyelinase Deficiency
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olipudase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Niemann-Pick diseases
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ASCEND-Peds
- Sponsors Sanofi; Sanofi Genzyme
- 23 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 25 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.