A Phase II, Single Arm, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Safety and Tolerability Trial With Nab-paclitaxel (Abraxane) Plus Carboplatin Followed by Nab-Paclitaxel Monotherapy as First-Line Treatment For Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) and an ECOG Performance Status of 2 (Abound.PS 2).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms AboundPS2
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 22 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Dec 2016 Interim safety results (n=31) presented at the 17th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History