A Phase II, Single Arm, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Safety and Tolerability Trial With Nab-paclitaxel (Abraxane) Plus Carboplatin Followed by Nab-Paclitaxel Monotherapy as First-Line Treatment For Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) and an ECOG Performance Status of 2 (Abound.PS 2).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms AboundPS2
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 18 Oct 2017 Results determining concordance between patient and physician reported performance status as well as change in performance status with chemotherapy, presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 18 Oct 2017 Results assessing safety and efficacy of nab-paclitaxel/carboplatin induction followed by nab-paclitaxel monotherapy, presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History