A Phase I, Open-Label Study to Determine the Effect of Repeat Dosing of Trametinib on the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of a Combined Oral Contraceptive (Norethindrone Plus Ethinyl Estradiol) and to Characterize the Pharmacokinetics of Trametinib's Metabolite M5 in Female Subjects With Solid Tumors
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Trametinib (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/norethisterone
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 25 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Sep 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Mar 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.