Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter, Phase III Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Retosiban Versus Atosiban Therapy for Women in Spontaneous Preterm Labor
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Retosiban (Primary) ; Atosiban
- Indications Preterm labour
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 19 May 2017 This study has been suspended in Germany as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 09 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.