Phase II trial of ophthalmic fluticasone propionate (AC-155) nanocrystals in patients with acute exacerbation of blepharitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Blepharitis; Ocular inflammation; Ocular pain
- Focus First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NicOx
- 24 Oct 2017 According to a Nicox media release, IND filling is anticipated in the second half of 2018.
- 05 Jan 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Oct 2017, as reported in a NicOx media release that states the company plans to initiate this trial during the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 20 Nov 2014 New trial record