An Open-label, Multi-center, Expanded Treatment Protocol (ETP) of Ruxolitinib in Patients With Polycythemia Vera Who Are Hydroxyurea Resistant or Intolerant and for Whom no Treatment Alternatives Are Available
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Sponsors Novartis
- 16 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 16 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 17 May 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned number of patients changed from 1500 to 500.