Follow-Up Study to Assess Long-Term Safety and Outcomes in Infants and Children Born to Mothers Participating in Retosiban Treatment Studies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Retosiban (Primary) ; Atosiban
- Indications Preterm labour
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms ARIOS
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 06 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2028 to 29 Jul 2022.
- 05 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2024 to 29 Jul 2022.