A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Continuation Single Dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of GSK2838232 With and Without Ritonavir, and to Evaluate Different Formulations of GSK2838232, in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2838232 (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 26 Jun 2015 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 May 2015 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov