A PHASE 2 RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND PLACEBO CONTROLLED TRIAL OF MHAA4549A, A MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY IN COMBINATION WITH OSELTAMIVIR VERSUS OSELTAMIVIR FOR TREATMENT OF SEVERE INFLUENZA A INFECTION
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MHAA 4549A (Primary) ; Oseltamivir
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech; Roche
- 06 May 2016 Primary endpoints updated and trial focus changed from TU, AR to TU, AR and PD. Also treatment arms changed fromm two to three according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jun 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jun 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.