A PHASE 2 RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND PLACEBO CONTROLLED TRIAL OF MHAA4549A, A MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY IN COMBINATION WITH OSELTAMIVIR VERSUS OSELTAMIVIR FOR TREATMENT OF SEVERE INFLUENZA A INFECTION
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MHAA 4549A (Primary) ; Oseltamivir
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech; Roche
- 03 Oct 2017 The study has been discontinued in Czech Republic.
- 17 Sep 2017 The study has been discontinued in Bulgaria.
- 08 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.