A randomized, phase III trial of sequential capecitabine/5FU plus bevacizumab (Cape/5FU-Bmab) to capecitabine/5FU plus oxaliplatin plus bevacizumab (CapeOX/mFOLFOX6-Bmab) versus combination CapeOX/mFOLFOX6-Bmab in advanced colorectal cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms C Cubed
- 11 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Dec 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 21 Nov 2014 New trial record